NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday, May 27, 2016

Lady Accuses A Hustling Young Man She Helped Of Stealing Her ATM & Cash (Pics)

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here


A young woman/caterer Ashabi (IG - ashabiadeyskitchen), recounted her sad experience resulting from her kind gesture towards a young man. It backfired in her face when he allegedly stole all her ATM debit cards and withdrew a huge amount of money. Sharing a photo of the guy, she wrote,


"Pls pls, I need ur help! His name is Linus shawarma. Just walked into my office and begged for a lil space to sell shawarma, I saw him as a young hustling boy and felt this is d only way I can give back to my society, help others grow. I gave him a space not knowing he's a criminal. On Monday 23rd/05/2016, he stole my debit cards and made away with a huge amount of money.All effort to reach him since den has been fruitless. Pls, help me share. Pls, help a growing entrepreneur! This is a picture of him taken on dat same Monday 23/05/2016 and d footage from d bank ATM. Pls. Ashabi needs ur help! Anyone with a valid information on how to get him can pls call me on 08121062009 " 



0 comments:

Post a Comment