NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Update On Nollywood Actor Who Got ‘Burnt Alive’ During Action Movie, Read What Actually Happened (Video/Photo)

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Few days ago,it was in the news that Nollywood actor got burnt during action movie shoot .The actor just took to his IG handle to react to the news..Read below;
To my friends
For most of you who have ever commented or sent a chat to me you know I do all I can to respond to them all. So it hurt me deeply to keep you in silence and in the dark during this period. I couldn’t avoid it. The calls were maddening. My phone had to be turned off till the matter was resolved in public where it started.
It worried the production that anything I might say as an individual may be misinterpreted further worsening the situation. I’m truly sorry beyond words for the emotional stress and inconvenience this might have caused you. It wasn’t a publicity stunt for me as some might still want to have you believe. It was a huge misunderstanding, misrepresentation and misinterpretation of events of that day and it took a toll on me in ways I can not explain. 

I am however extremely humbled at the love, care and support I got from you during this period. Words fail me. I am indebted to you. Thanks for being there for me and my family. God bless you and yours. Amen
I am well. It was a movie fire scene that went well. 


Ani Iyoho
view all 113 comments
valerieudehI just feel like hugging you now, knowing you’re well is a great relief.. I was worried sick. Please take care of you.. I don’t want anything to happen to you o. You were the first person to pray for me this year.. I won’t forget that.. Still my favorite Actor 🙌🏽.. Love you @ani_iyoho
sphinxx_@ani_iyoho buh wat u did is wrong nau. U jus got somebody scared all along! U shlda said dis long before now. I’m glad ya good tho. At least I wldnt stop seeing dat cute face on screen. God bless u.
sphinxx_@watchingyouclosely1 I wonder y ud have to open a new account so u can lash out @ani_iyoho …. If u really meant ur words about d surgery and stuff u wldnt wanna go anonymous na. Oga abeg u no get story for mouth. Oh so u actually really wanted to help and here u are all pained to d bones. I’m very sure u weren’t even wishing him well in d first place! God cant stop @ani_iyoho’s shine. Go get a life sir and I say this with all due respect *in Ani’s voice*
glennmenaThis so called director going all the way to open a new Instagram account to speak freely. I’m sure u haven’t done anything previously to promote @ani_iyoho’s career. When bad news came u wanted to get involved to make yourself feel good abi? Producer’s black book my foot!! Use your real handle let’s see naaw. This guy has been acting for years, allow him!! My people nobody can stop yo shine oo wether producer or director!! Stop replying people like this & adding “with all due respect” Ani. 🛡
wonder_euGuy!!! Myself and some ladies don do prayers for you to survive what! I felt sp hurt like you were my blood brother. Chim oooooo. Well I’m relieved that you are fine. That was crazy!
chiflexxy1Glad ur ok
juliedimpleYou can only fool the fools @ani_iyoho .All u wanted was to be famous through this.you are even begging pple to repost it.mtchewwww.Rubbish
okohjayPublicity stunt indeed and it got almost everyone tricked lol, thank goodness you’re okay.
watchingyouclosely1I guess it was my fault honestly in trying to find a way to help. Which I didn’t until I saw the burnt pictures of ani. Check the hash tag of Ani’s name and see
watchingyouclosely1You claim it wasn’t a PR stunt? So who leaked the pictures? God? And who conveniently dropped a video on your instagram saying you were about to do a burning scene and “anything could go wrong” you didn’t flinch or blink or even say God forbid in the video
watchingyouclosely1Was I wrong to try to help after seeing those pictures. I tried calling the director dickson to reach u but it didn’t go through. Anyway its fine. I’ll learn to freeze my heart next time I see anything like this on the internet
watchingyouclosely1Fame is fleeting o Dear ani. In less than a week someone else will do something bigger and attention will move unto them. People will forget what you did, people will forget what you said but people will never forget how you made them feel. This will be my last comment on this. To the people blasting me on here: why not try to look at this situation from a neutral perspective. If ani was not your friend, not your brother or co worker. How would you feel about your emotions and intelligence being toyed with like this. All the best Ani.
ani_iyohoHahahahaha oh ye @watchingyouclosely1 Thanks for watching my rise. May you live long and see me shit on your head… just before you fall down and die. Your lies against me and God can not hold saliva. Watch my rise and your sudden destruction. #myGodguarantees that. I will do nothing as always but sit back , eat my popcorn and watch it happen. #StandBackAndSeeTheSalvationOfTheLord

0 comments:

Post a Comment