NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday, August 1, 2016

Actress Lola Alao Denies War with Bukky Wright Over a Man

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here

Newly converted Nollywood actress, Lola Alao has debunked rumors about her being at war with her 'bestie' Bukky Wright, over an Austria-based prince known as Abbey whom Lola was reportedly close to getting married to.

The actress posted a picture of herself and Wright on her Instagram page on July 28, 2016, writing:

Alao in an interview with Punch News’ Saturday Beats, recently slammed  critics who trolled her for converting from Christianity to Islam.

“I don’t know what the hullabaloo is all about.  I am from a Muslim background. My father was a Muslim. My grandfather was Muslim. My father was Lasisi Alao.”

“There is no big deal in this. The religion is not new to me. I chose to follow my mother before; and now I decide to go back to Islam, is there a problem?

“Fathia Balogun was a Christian but she changed. Bukky Wright was also a Christian and she changed to Islam and nobody has tried to crucify them.”

“How come my own is different? I have not rested.  I cannot sleep again. People are saying different things since they heard the news.”

It was alleged that the actress changed her religion in order to get married to a rich suitor, Punch News reports.

0 comments:

Post a Comment