NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Help! My Husband Wants Me to Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotion – Woman Cries Out

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here

File photo used only for illustrative purpose

The woman shared her story on yoanwers, a relationship site.

She explained that her husband has asked her to have s*x with his boss for promotion.

This of course, has left her horrified.

Below is how she put the story:

*********************************

My name is Mellisa and I am staying in Joburg, South Africa.

My husband works for a popular bank and I cannot specify where but the thing is he approached me last week and made a really difficult and crazy request.

He first asked if I would be happy to live a better life and move to a new and bigger house.

Obviously my answer was yes and so he went on. He said the only way for him to get a promotion was if I give his manager and boss s*x for 24 hours at the Hilton Hotel.

He asked me to just have s*x with his boss and he will be promoted and then we will have a better life.

My immediate response was ‘No!’ but he is pushing and pushing. He even promised to buy me a car that I wanted, a Jeep Cherokee.

He says his boss fancies me because I am beautiful.

I don’t know what to do. He is getting quite angry with my refusal.

t

0 comments:

Post a Comment