NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sad News: Mike Atari Dies At 28

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Jerseylicious star Mike Atari has died at the age of 28. The personal trainer died in his hometown of Westbury on Long Island. Police sources have also confirmed his death.

No foul play is suspected, however the cause of death has yet to be confirmed, pending the results of toxicology tests. May his soul RIP.

N.B: Please this is just for one PERSON. And I have been blaming myself. I read your mail and said I would reply later cus I was busy. But unfortunately it got deleted. I tried all my best to recover it, but unfortunately I couldn’t. I have actually been blaming myself. They mistakenly deleted it, they thought it was irrelevant. You said your wife just put to bed and you are not a lazy man that all you ask for is just pampers and food to sustain your baby and food for you guys to eat too. Please mail me back. I am waiting for it PLS. 

N.B Please no one shld send extra mails. I know I just put myself in trouble for this. Is there a day people wont mail you for money? Smh! Please respect yourself all of us dey hustle, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment