NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Dear Dad, It's Exactly One Year You Left..

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Dear Dad, it's exactly one year you left. Exactly one year that I received the shocking news of your death. My love, the man I have loved from my teen days (when i first met you), the only one i truly feared. The one I would think off and say to myself, what will Dad say if i do this? Goodness what will dad say if I fail. The only man that calls me up and wants to know what i am up too.

Blogging? Ladun No. You can't do this. You can make better money elsewhere. There are businesses you can handle, please resume at my office. Dad, hmm, is it because you don't know the depth of it and mom told you few things I have been able to achieve through God. And few years after, you couldn't contain your joy. You were very proud, you wanted me to tell you every move, before I do anything. You just wanted to be involved. And you did that till you breathe your last.


Hmm, did you know you were going home? Some months before your death,  you called all  of us, including your biological children, you fixed a date and asked us all to please be there. You brought a Pastor, a man that God uses dearly, we didn't believe his position in RCCG, you went all out for us, the man prayed for us, and you said, just incase you were no more we can always talk to him. We didn't know you meant that statement. We didn't know your heart was already with your creator, Dad you kept talking and entertaining us. We didn't know it was the last time you will gather us all together like that.

Fast forward to some months after, you became ill, well we believed the sickness couldn't kill you, you were strong, you loved the Lord not knowing it was how your father wanted to take you home.

You called me from your hospital bed days to your death, you had called earlier too, I said Dad, i will soon be back, I am supposed to be shuttling in and out of the hospital, but you know I am not in town, but I will see you very soon. Don't pay anything to the doctors Dad, I told you, you said yes dear. Alas you only called to hear my voice for the last time. 3 days after you were gone, gone forever, gone forever my LOVE.

I miss you dad, and it's sad that even as an adult I cry typing this. I know it's the last thing you want me to do- to cry, knowing you are fully with  your creator, but I can't help it. We love you Dad, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE POSITIVE THINGS YOU HAVE IMPACTED IN OUR LIVES. Thank you for those TRUE REALISTIC WORDS no one could ever say to us.

Above all I am glad and grateful to Almighty God, that the only thing you ever requested from me, God helped me to buy it for you. You smiled, you danced, you were so happy and said you were fulfilled. Thank you Dad for making the request. It's one request that has always made me happy since you left, knowing it was your 'pride'.

 And even more above all, we will see again, never going to derail from the Jesus life/way you taught us, and you know the good news, I am having hundreds of children, thousands if it pleases God, that will write same for me too, when I am gone. The Foundation remains, it's growing dad, its what you want me to do and it will forever remain IJN.

Not my real dad,  met him at 13, but tells the world i am her father. Dad from heaven! Not a step father either. RIP! PA AKIN ADESOLA

Your Daughter Forever
Ladun Liadi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment