NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Who Am I?

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
I might not be your everyday crush, your everyday celebrity but I am daily in your faces. A record label owner, formerly co-owned by my friend- a popular artiste who left me and joined another popular record label who have stylishly put him aside or do we say they are facing their own inner challenges too? I got married and within a very short period my wife left the house, it's been a bit messy but I found God in all of this, He stood by me. Fast Forward a little more, i started a restaurant, she shunned the opening, tongues went wagging, I still ignored, but we were communicating because of our son, I started a second business - laundry, made few celeb friends my ambassadors but my wife was no where to be found and tongues wagged again, still i ignored. Our son clocked ONE and people saw both of us at the party and they relaxed with many saying MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP FOR YOUR SON'S SAKE. Have we made up? Lol, I won't tell you. We prefer to let the world guess or do we say, another Tiwa Savage & TeeBillz new life? Keep guessing. By the  way can you tell who I am?

Lol, I know I am cray cray, dont worry. Do you know who he is?

0 comments:

Post a Comment