NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Happy Birthday Iya Temi! Simi Wishes Mom A Happy Birthday With Heartfelt Note

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Aww Simi is a good daughter. Yorubas will say ‘o mo o re’ (she’s grateful), cus really not all kids know this. Simi and her siblings were singlehandedly raised by their mom and the singer has not shyed away from this. Today marks her mom’s birthday and Simi is all out to celebrate her.

Just in case you missed it, Simi’s mom re-married few months ago and she was the Chief Bridesmaid.


Her birthday words…

"My Queen! My heart. My love. You are priceless Olusola Francisca. One of my goals in this life is to spoil you and never let you worry about anything by the grace of the Almighty. I know the things that you have sacrificed for me and my siblings. I pray God gives all of us the capability to treat you like the royalty that you are.
I admire your strength mother. Thank you for teaching me kindness and raising me to know I can do and be anything. Thank you for letting me use my voice and never shutting me down. Happy birthday Iya temi. Love you long time "

0 comments:

Post a Comment