NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Basket Mouth & Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Messages

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
If you are not married, Basket Mouth and wife, Elsie will make you jealous. I mean damn jealous with their sweet words to each other as they celebrate their 8th wedding anniversary today.
Writing on Instagram, Basket mouth wrote;

'Happy wedding anniversary. Thank you for saying ‘yes, I do’ thank you for letting me change your surname forever, thank you for our beautiful kids and most especially. thanks for turning my house into a home. 8 years things'.


While Elsie wrote, 'Happiest of Happy Anniversary to us. My goodness!!! It’s 8years already. how did time fly? It’s been a bittersweet ride all the same, but overall a fantastic one.. we have cried, laughed,cried and laughed again... fought well well of course, and settled(so glad u know how to beg me) you have taught me, spoilt me with love,made my life more beautiful ...never failed me everytime i needed you and our gossips!!!!!! Omgggg!!!! Always LIT! I love how you always tell me everything about your day, i love that you are my best friend your flaws and imperfections are overly annoying but what can a girl do? Thank you for putting up with the small stress i give u as well. oh how i loooove you. Bright Okpocha you are all Elsie needs....NOW AND FOREVER!!!!! Cheers to us. I love you Sugar and I'm sooo glad you are MINE!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment