NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday, November 8, 2018

The Weeknd Picks Up Fan's Bra On Stage As GF Looks On

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
The Weeknd avoided potential trouble on the home front with girlfriend Bella Hadid. On Tuesday night, while performing his song The Hills in his hometown of Toronto, Canada, a fan threw a bra onto the stage as Bella looked on.

Playing it smart and cool, the 28-year old star picked the lingerie up and told fans: 'You're gonna get me in trouble out here guys,' and then promptly threw it back in the crowd.

Aside from showing his loyalty to his high-profile model girlfriend, The Call Out My Name singer had the crowd jumping during his set dressed in black fitted pants, a black t-shirt and a black puffer-down jacket.


Towards the end of the show he whipped the crowd up even more when he announced he is working on his sixth studio album.

'I wanna let you guys know, being in Toronto these past two days, I haven’t been this inspired in years. I gotta tell you,' he told the fans, as reported by ET. 'I want you guys to be the first to know that I’m working on my new album right now. Chapter VI coming soon, let’s get it!'

0 comments:

Post a Comment