NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Lateef Adedimeji Celebrates His Mum On Her birthday

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Nollywood actor Lateef Adedmeji's mum is a year older today and the actor has taken to his IG page to celebrate her with sweet words.

Sharing photo of her[ 2nd pic] he wrote,
Orisa bi iya o si laye . My mother , my world
I adore , cherish, celebrate , admire you everyday mama , on this special day I pray Allah answers all you prayers, gift you long life , bestow u his infinite mercies and blessings today and every other day , our priceless mother 😍😍😍😍 whose prayers keep us going , you mean everything and more maami . I love you way to much mama. Happy birthday to the best mother in the world . Thank you for everything maami , I love you , we all love you 😍 😍😍😍

0 comments:

Post a Comment