NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday, March 18, 2019

Aww! Biodun Okeowo Continues To Mourn Late Mother

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Nollywood actress Biodun Okeowo has continued to mom her late mother whom she lost recently. Sharing a throwback photo,the mom of two, who was very close to her mother, wrote;

''About this time last Sunday I lost a rare gem, a wonderful mother, companion, adviser and mentor. Hmmmmmm a mother and child connection is so profound. Can the limitations of language ever do this archetypal relationship justice? No! It feels almost impossible to put in writing the love I feel for you Sisi❤️.

Iya ni wura❤️. My angel. My prayer warrior. My confidant. Continue to Rest In Peace my dear mother 🙏. You left a vacuum no one on this earth can fill. Even as I put my thoughts to writing it’s still like a dream😭. A pinch to really know this is real🙁. So I won’t ever hold you again?''



0 comments:

Post a Comment