NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Buhari Poorer Than In 2015, Osinbajo Says

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on has said that President Muhammadu Buhari is probably poorer now than when he became President of Nigeria in 2015.

The Vice President stated this on Thursday night when he hosted a dinner in honour of volunteers who canvassed for votes for the All Progressives Congress, APC during the campaigns in the general election, at the Old Banquet Hall, Presidential Villa, Abuja.

According to him, “When I looked at his assets declaration form, I was checking it in 2015, I said to him, “Mr President, I am so much richer than you, it is an embarrassment.”

He further said, “I am only a soldier, you are a big lawyer so you should have more money than me.” I can tell you that he is perhaps; even poorer than he was in 2015 when I saw his declaration of assets form.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment