NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Photos: Small Doctor Visits Lagos Collapsed Survivors In Hospital

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Nigerian musician , Adekunle Temitope- Small Doctor has visited the victims of the Lagos collapsed building in the hospital. Sharing photos of his visit on his instagram page, he wrote;
These Kids Are The Greatest Motivation I’ll Ever Get In Recent Time😢, Despite The Situation They Found Themselves It Didn’t Stop Them From Being Happy .

I Was Moved To Tears Hearing Some Details About The Collapsed Building 😢! But Regardless They All Wore A Beautiful Smile 😀 ! We Had An Amazing Time Together At The Lagos Island General Hospital. I Pray And Wish Them Quick Recovery🙏🏾 .

I’ve Done My Little Part Which Is Not Enough, Please They Need all The Love, Care And Support They Can Get🙏🏾. #GoDblessYou #HappinessIsFree .
iyanu MASHELE SOONEST✍🏿✅


0 comments:

Post a Comment