NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla who recently turned 18 and set the internet on fire when she hit the strip club and was photographed spraying money on a stripper as said she is too young to have a boyfriend at 18.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop, Priscilla who said she was not interested in talking about the issue again said;

“I don’t want to talk about it (strip club). Right now, I am focused on my education. I am also not in a relationship; I am too young to have a boyfriend.

“Turning 18 makes me feel grown and mature. I’m reminded that I’m no longer a kid and I must learn how to handle certain things like an adult.”


On acting, she said, it has been part of her since she was a little girl and would like to take after her mom.

“I am in my final year now in the university and I will love to continue to act like my mum,” she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment