NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Wendy Williams confirms her estranged husband indeed welcomed a child, as she makes it clear she is out for good

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Wendy Williams has confirmed her estranged husband Kevin Hunter has fathered a child with another woman.

During an interview with The New York Times Magazine, the TV host claimed that her husband of 21 years had a daughter with massage therapist Sharina Hudson.

'I never thought that I would be in this position. I’m a very forgiving person, but there’s one thing that I could never be a part of, and that one thing happened,' Williams explained in the interview.




When asked what that 'one thing' is, Williams exclaimed: 'Kevin has a daughter.'

'Kevin had a major indiscretion that he will have to deal with for the rest of his life. An indiscretion that I will not deal with,' she added.

The pair share a 19-year-old son which is one of the reasons Williams will have Hunter in her life.

'He will always be my family, because we have a 19-year-old son, and we were together for 25 years and married for 21. But there was no vacillating. I’m out.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment