NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Woman who texted dead dad's phone daily for years gets reply from grieving man

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
A woman who texted her dead dad’s number daily for four years claims to have received an emotional reply from a grieving stranger who had lost his own daughter in a car crash.

Chastity Patterson, 23, of Arkansas, USA, had been sending her dad's phone number daily life updates after his death four years ago so that she could feel connected to him in her grief.

Then, to her surprise, on the fourth anniversary of his death someone replied.

A man identifying himself as 'Brad' said he had been reading her messages for years as he sent her an emotional text revealing he was a father himself, and that he had lost his own daughter in a car crash.


Chastity's Facebook post sharing the heartfelt messages from the grieving dad went viral, and she said she has been inundated with messages of support.

She wrote as she shared the screenshots of the text messages: "I text my dad everyday to let him know how my day goes, for the past Four years! Today was my sign that everything is okay and I can let him rest!"

She has since explained in another update that Jason is not her biological father, but he parented her.

She sent the lengthy message to his old number on Thursday, the night before the fourth anniversary of 'Jason's' death.

Chastity wrote: "Tomorrow is going to be a tough day again!

"It's been 4 years since I lost you and not a day goes by that I don't miss you."

Chastity writes a life update covering huge milestones, like beating cancer, graduating, having her heart broken, then finding new love

Chastity writes that she is "afraid of marriage" and wishes he was there if she ever does have the big day.

She writes: "I'll have to walk that long aisle alone and you won't be there to tell me everything will be okay, I'm doing great, you would be so proud of the woman I have become...."

She finishes the text to her dad with an upbeat assurance she still has a "smart mouth" and her "attitude has not changed".

Chastity writes: "I just wanted to say I love you and I really do miss you!"

She then received a reply from a man who introduces himself as 'Brad' and tells her he is a father too.

In the screenshots of his message shared by Chastity, he reveals he has been reading her messages to her late dad for years, and opens up about his own grief.

He writes to Chastity: "I lost my daughter in a car wreck in August 2014 and your messages have kept me alive."

He had never replies to Chastity's messages in the past, but wrote that he felt it was time to let her know he was there.

"I'm sorry you lost someone so close to you but I have listened to you over the years and I have watched you grow and go through more than anyone.

"I have wanted to text you back for years but I didn't want to break your heart. You are an extraordinary woman and I wish my daughter would have become the woman you are."

He writes that Chastity's father would have been proud of her and finishes the message saying he believed their correspondence was a "sign from God."

After receiving a heartfelt response from hundreds of thousands of people who liked and shared her post on Facebook, Chastity went on to explain who Jason was to her.


0 comments:

Post a Comment