NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

See Photos : Prostitute Stripped N*ked and Beaten to Stupor for Refusing to Offer a Man Free S*x

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here

A businessman has reportedly stripped and beaten a commercial s*x worker for refusing to offer him free s*x.

The suspect who demanded free s*x (Photo: H-Metro)

A Zimbabwean businessman identified as Simbarashe Mufandaedza, has reportedly beaten a prostitute blue-black after the hooker refused to offer him free s*x.

According to a shocking report by H-Metro, the man grabbed major headlines last year after his Honda CRV car was damaged by the same self-confessed hooker identified only as Emily, who he is still pestering for free s*x.

The man’s damaged car

It was gathered that Emily at one time claimed she had been impregnated by the businessman before smashing his car leaving the s*x pest counting losses.

Last weekend, Mufandaedza is alleged to have hooked up with Emily and bundled her into the car, and later gave her a thrashing after she turned down his sexual advances. The case was handled at Fife Avenue police base.

Speaking to a correspondent over the incident, she said; “This man is still pestering me for free s*x even though he refused responsibility of the pregnancy of the child I miscarried last year.”

The pretty ashawo

“On Saturday, he came to the Avenues area along with his two friends Mablaga and Brezzy asking for free sex but I could not give in to his demands because I wanted money up front.

 

“After realising that I had turned down his offer, they bundled me into their car and drove along Herbert Chitepo Avenue where they assaulted me before dumping me along the road.

The Ashawo beaten by the man

“They also stripped me naked leaving me in my knickers and got away with my cash. They also left me unconscious after the assault. I was saved by Good Samaritan who took me to Fife Avenue Police Base where I lodged a complaint.

 

“This man is refusing to let go of the relation claiming we once stayed together at his Waterfalls house when his wife was away.”

360tigo

0 comments:

Post a Comment