NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday, June 30, 2017

Who Am I?

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
I was born in the 80’s, February precisely. Born in Lagos and relocated with my family to UK at 11. Graduated from a music school, relocated back to Nigeria just to RULE YOUR MUSIC WORLD. Well, sorry to rule the female music world. I became a force to reckon with. When I came, it seemed there were no female artistes, despite they were many. I changed the game.  In being sexy it was me, hit songs me, endorsements, still me and I was your boyfriends dream.

I am still relevant, still ruling, and I intend to rule for long. My other contender, though winning African recognized awards, is on a different level from me. I am a King in my field. Who am I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment