NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday, February 26, 2018

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Blokos For Impregnating Her Best Friend, But He Sadly Dies

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
According to gist circulating online, the above lady has allegedly killed her husband for daring to impregnate her best friend. According to the gist, the wife heard from outsiders that her husband had allegedly impregnated her best friend. She kept mute and pretended she heard nothing. Her husband came back from work, she fed him and made sure they made love. Shortly after the man fell asleep, she brought out an acidic substance she had earlier bought and poured it on his manhood. Note, his manhood.

The man who screamed from his sleep was later rushed to the hospital and died on the 20th of February, 2018, five days after the incident. The woman is now pleading for mercy saying she only wanted his blokos destroyed and never planned to kill him. Hear her...

“I love my husband so much, I did not intended to kill him. It was so painful to me that he got my best friend pregnant and he could not tell me, I knew about it from outsiders. I know I have over reacted but I want his family, our children and government to forgive me, I never planned to kill him.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment