NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Ariana Grande Covers July Vogue

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Ariana Grande is the cover star of the July 2018 issue of British Vogue. Photographed by Craig McDean and styled by Kate Phelan with hair by Chris Appleton and make-up by Mark Carrasquillo, Grande wears a Chanel autumn/winter 2018 lace dress with jewelled straps for her #NewVogue debut.

Inside the issue, the popstar and social-media titan shares details of her difficult and transformative past year with Vogue’s Giles Hattersley, including how she coped with symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder in the wake of the Manchester bombing.

 “It's hard to talk about because so many people have suffered such severe, tremendous loss. But, yeah, it's a real thing,” she says. “I know those families and my fans, and everyone there experienced a tremendous amount of it as well. Time is the biggest thing. I feel like I shouldn't even be talking about my own experience – like I shouldn't even say anything. I don't think I'll ever know how to talk about it and not cry.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment