NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

I Ask People For Financial Assistance To Know If They Are My True Friends – Damilola Adegbite

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Damilola Adegbite has said she sometimes asks people for financial assistance or other things just to know if they are truly her friends. She said she does this often to be sure she is in safe hands. Here’s how she puts it;

Sometimes I do this little thing, I ask certain people in my life for some help, monetary or otherwise. Just to see how eager they will be to assist. We all need to be sure who to call in times of need, those who genuinely care for us, and lately, I’d rather not wait till the last minute. The older one gets, the more important it is to know who your TRUE friends are.

So if I ever, randomly, I mean from nowhere asked you for help, and you thought, “Hmmm, that’s really strange coming from Dami”, maybe, just maybe...it was a test 🙂

0 comments:

Post a Comment