NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Bolaji Abdulllahi Has NOT Defected From APC

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Bolaji Abdulllahi is still a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), he confirmed tonight shortly after news of his defection to PDP circulated on social media.

Reports that Mr Abdullahi, a former minister of youth and sports development defected to PDP went round tonight after his mentor, Senate President Bukola Saraki quit APC.

Mr Abdullahi’s absence during the regular Monday meeting of the APC National Working Committee (NWC) fueled the speculations that he may have concluded arrangements to leave the party.


Defending his absence at the NWC meeting, the APC spokesman told journalists at the party secretariat that he actually notified the party’s national leadership of his absence from the meeting.

“It is not true that I have resigned and let me emphasis that there is no iota of truth in that report. I can understand where the speculation is coming from, perhaps because I was absent during the NWC meeting on Monday.

“However, the speculators didn’t know that I told my colleagues that I was away in Kwara State.

“I want to put it on record that I came through the front door and if I want to leave, I will leave through the front door,” he said.

PDP however added to the speculation, when the official twitter handle of the party, tweeted that Bolaji Abdulllahi had defected to the party.



0 comments:

Post a Comment