NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday, July 30, 2018

Photos: Iyabo Ojo’s Children Reunite With Their Father After Six Years

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo’s children are super excited after meeting their dad for the first time in 6years. They all took to their IG pages to share their joy. Hi guys meet my dad, we haven’t seen for about 6 years, I’m glad we got to hangout and reunite ❤️❤️ #family, Priscillia captioned the photo.

 Iyabo wrote; meet d Ojo's, awon omo daddy
@fedel_x @its.priscy
Love u guys 😘😘
anything 4 u kiddos
#theojos 

Festus ; That is my dad for all those who have wondered what he looks like. Even though I have not see him in about 6years it felt like only weeks ago when I saw him today. Long story short I had a nice day 😋 @its.priscy

0 comments:

Post a Comment