NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday, August 17, 2018

Kylie Jenner Lands FIRST Vogue Cover

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Kylie Jenner is following in the footsteps of her sisters Kendall Jenner and Kim Kardashian.

On Friday it was announced the 20-year-old Kylie Cosmetics mogul had landed her very first Vogue cover; hers is for the September issue of Vogue Australia.

The beauty, who was photographed by Jackie Nickerson and interviewed by her sister Kendall, talked about her daughter Stormi and added that she is with her beau Travis Scott every night even though they have separate homes.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star began talking about motherhood: 'I don’t think my life has changed since becoming a mum: I think the way I look at life has changed since becoming a mum. I think more of the future.'


The beauty, who is nearly a billionaire from KC, added, 'I used to live each day as it came, and now I look at the future more.

'I actually feel like I love myself more after I had Stormi. And I’m trying to be ... I mean, I’m already a positive person, but just having fun, being positive.'

Then Kendall said, 'Yeah, I can feel that. I feel you’re a lot nicer to me, now that you have a kid.' Kylie agreed.

Now she has a happier outlook on life. 'I feel like having a daughter, and thinking about beauty in the future, has definitely changed me, and I feel like it has made me love myself more and accept everything about me,' said the siren.

She added, 'Even my ears, I always felt like they stuck out too far, and she [Stormi] has the same ears as me and so now I love my ears.

'It’s just having a different outlook on life so I can pass that on to her. I want to be an example for her. What kind of example would I be if she said she didn’t like her ears, and then I didn’t like them either? I just want to teach her that. I’m trying to love myself more.'

And not surprisingly Kylie admitted her mother is her role model.

'Our mum is the most influential person to me. I spend a lot of time with her. We do a lot of business stuff together. She’s just super-smart and I feel like I have a lot to learn from her,' said the youngest child of the 62-year-old momager.

0 comments:

Post a Comment