NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday, August 3, 2018

Photos: Mo’Abudu’s Daughter Is Engaged... Wedding Plans Kick Start

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Daughter of EbonylifeTV boss, Temidayo is engaged and her mom can’t keep calm.She took to IG last night to announce the good news. A very calm Mo’Abudu disclosed her daughter just got engaged and it would be the REAL WEDDING PARTY. She says she can officially start planning their wedding now. 

‘’Good evening beautiful people, I have the best news to share ever💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽, my darling daughter Temidayo got engaged today to the love of her life Adebola. I couldn’t be happier💝🎀. So proud of them both and the love they share. I pray God keeps them both in good health and may God’s light continue to shine on them both 🙏🏾🙏🏾. I am now officially the “mother of the bride to be” 😍❤😍. Work now begins on planning #therealweddingparty💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽. Lord I praise you. Lord I thank you. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽,’’ she wrote.


Her daughter, happy Temidayo also wrote; My heart! “Think I may need goggles” I love you and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.’’

We say big congrats to them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment