NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday, October 25, 2018

It's FAKE NEWS! I Didn't Issue Ultimatum To Isreal Over Kanu, Lai Mohammed Clears The Air

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, yesterday,  said there was no truth in the reports suggesting that he issued an ultimatum to Israel to return the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, to Nigeria.

Mohammed made the clarification while answering questions from State House correspondents at the end of the weekly meeting of the Federal Executive Council at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He said, “I was in London when I heard the story about Nnamdi Kanu resurfacing in Israel. I was not in a position to make any statement.


“But before I knew it, within a few hours, I saw my picture with a story saying that I had actually given Israel an ultimatum to return Nnamdi Kanu otherwise, we will send them missiles.

“I just laughed. It speaks to what we are talking about fake news because it is probably the biggest threat in the run-up to the elections.”

Mohammed said appropriate authorities in the country would speak on the issue at the appropriate time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment