NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday, January 31, 2019

I Will Not Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku - Soyinka

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka has said that: ‘I Wole Soyinka will not be voting for either the two so called contesting parties. I find both of them worthy of absolute rejection.’ Soyinka made this known in an ongoing interactive session tagged citizen forum 2019.

He said “It is time for a totally new direction, and when an alternative emerges, we will give the candidate our backing,”

“For the avoidance of doubt, let me make my position quite clear because I don’t want any ambiguity; I Wole Soyinka will not be voting for either the two so called contesting parties. I find both of them worthy of absolute rejection,” he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment