NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday, May 30, 2019

I won’t run a family government, Dapo Abiodun assures Ogun residents

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
The newly sworn in Governor of Ogun state, Prince Dapo Abiodun has vowed not to run a family government, as he assured residents of the state of qualitative governance geared towards reversing every pains of the past.

Abiodun promised to serve with diligence, character and passion for the wellbeing of the people, insisting that his government would not be an affair of his families and cronies.

The governor said: “I will govern with integrity and character. I will be just, fair and equitable to all. I will not abuse my mandate. I will not betray your trust. I will serve you with dignity and respect and deep sense of responsibility.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment