NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday, May 31, 2019

The only sugar in my tea! Wunmi Ajiboye celebrates son at 4

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Nollywood actress, Wunmi Ajiboye’s son is a year older today. He turns 4, today, May 31st, 2019 and her mom is so excited over it. Calling him the only sugar in her tea, she wrote;

‘It's your day my boo boo️my sweetheart the only sugar in my tea️my baby of life @obadaraogungbe I love you so much son️ I pray for you today as you bear witness wonderful birthday today you wil not miss the purpose of almighty God for your life ijmn your fame wil not fade but spread to greater heightsyou shall live to fulfill your destiny in life ijmn enjoy your cake day to the fullest my love️️pls guys help me pray for him @obadaraogungbe’






0 comments:

Post a Comment