NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Adesua Etomi narrates how she was molested as a child by her lesson teacher

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Following Busola Dakolo’s explosive interview, many women have now come out to narrate how they were sexually molested in the past. Banky w’s wife, narrated hers saying she got molested by her own private lesson teacher! She wrote;

''Mine? Lesson teacher. Man actually grabbed tits that I didn't even really have. Ran out of the house. Told my aunty. She tried to make me continue the lessons. Her exact words were 'if your teacher in school makes a pass, will you stop going to class? My mum believed me though'''

Replying a follower who had a different opinion, Mrs Wellington said;

''If you haven't experienced trauma, pls shut it. I wasn't raped but when he grabbed my tits, I froze out of fear before I realised that I could run and run i did''.



0 comments:

Post a Comment