NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Omotola's daughter graduates with two degree (photos)

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Sharing photos of her daughter and explaining she couldn't make it, the actress, wrote;

''It's Raining of blessings!!! I have seen the lord's goodness...please join me as I celebrate. My Twinny just Graduated!!!. 2 Degrees ! Associate of Art in Merchandise Product Development and A Bachelors of Science in Business Management. Both by the age of 19 !!! #Capt who was scheduled to be with her couldn't make it as his simulator dragged and he was stuck in SA.
However, the family was Ably represented by @michael_ekeinde and our loving friends. Thank you Irene, Clotilde, Everyone and Congrats Mimi... I cant wait to see where Next your journey takes you. Love you loads ‍🥂''

0 comments:

Post a Comment