NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

More photos from Justin Bieber and Hailey's wedding...

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
She's married to the man of her dreams. And Hailey Bieber found the dress of her dreams in which to say 'I do', with the newlywed sharing a series of pictures of her ornate, pearl encrusted lace fishtail gown.

Taking to Instagram on Monday, the bride posted the images from her wedding to Justin Bieber a week ago, writing: 'last Monday was the most special day of my life:)'

The Vogue model thanked her dress designer, Virgil Abloh, for the creation, writing: 'Thank you for making my vision come to life and creating my dream dress. You and your Off White team are incredible and I'm forever grateful I got to wear your beautiful creation.'








0 comments:

Post a Comment