NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Ronke Oshodi-Oke's daughter turns 16 (photos/video)

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Nollywood actress, Ronke Oshodi-Oke’s daughter turned 16 yesterday and she took the party to her school. The actress also celebrated her daughter saying she is an example of loving another person more than yourself. Such beautiful words…

‘’My daughter,you are the best thing have held with my hands,the are the perfect example that I can love someone else more than myself,you are my strength and weakness,you are my perfect gift from God as you turn 16 today I pray for you may your purpose in life manifest on time,may your dreams and aspirations align what what God have install for you,life will favour you in all sides. Happy birthday OLAJUMOKE OKIKIOLA OMO OLAJUWON my heart in human form. ���������������� God bless you for me ‘’, the actress wrote while sharing her photos.




0 comments:

Post a Comment