NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday, May 29, 2020

Don’t insult my man, Anita Joseph issues STERN WARNING

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has issued a stern warning to those fond of insulting her man.

She gave the warning in a video she posted on her instagram page, saying people can mess with her, but they dare not mess with her husband.

She reassured Nigerians the man they see above is the love of her life, and the love of her kingdom.

Respect is reciprocal, she warned. More....


It will be recalled that Anita Joseph and Michael Fisayo aka MC Fish tied the know in February 2020.

Issuing her warning, Anita wrote; “Respect is Reciprocal it’s simple as that…“It’s okay for you to insult me, or call me names, but don’t insult my husband, the love of my life, the love of my kingdom. See, you can do anything to me, but you see this man, don’t ever try it with him.”

God catch all of you that don't have a man, lol. 🙄🙄🙄

0 comments:

Post a Comment