NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday, April 23, 2021

I’m making more money as solo artist – Peter Okoye says

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Peter Okoye from the defunct P-Square also known as Mr. P has disclosed that he is making more money as a solo artist.

The twin brothers, although separated musically, are doing well in their music industry. Both keep entertaining their fans and followers with their back-to-back hit songs.

In a recent interview with Hip TV, Mr. P also known as Peter Okoye disclosed that he makes more money being a solo artist. He stated that he is now enjoying his freedom.

In his words, he said;

“Hundred percent, I am. I don’t have to share three ways. Call it greed or selfishness. It’s your own cup of tea. I share with nobody. Yes, my management and my team. Fine. But I’m doing my own thing. I’m freer.

I’m making more money. Freedom is key. I can get a call that there’s a show next week and it’s my daughter’s birthday. I can say, ‘cancel it’. As a group, I couldn’t do that. Moneywise, if I used to share three ways, I share alone.

What am I doing music for? It’s about doing it how I feel it. It’s not even about the money. But when it comes to that, I make more than I was while in the group” he said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment