NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday, February 12, 2018

Which Of These Was Used To Train You? A,B,C Or D?

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Lmao, A,B,C or D? I know some will be combination of 2 even the whole 4! Oh i just love my Naija parents... See C and D below.. lol...



And Dolapo Badmos Zone 2 PPRO also has this to say, lol.....

All except B because my dad won't allow my mum have access to his wardrobe for the purpose of beating us! My dad didn't believe you have to beat to make corrections but my mum? Haaa hmnnn heeeeee! 😢😢My mum that will beat you and you ask "what have I done " and she will respond because you will still do something.🤣🙃.Kai A,C,D and more that is not on the list were my mum's corrective weapons. I love you mum, all those shaped us positively. #iyateacher #madamdiscipline #Teacherperexcellence.


0 comments:

Post a Comment