NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Sunday, April 29, 2018

I Want A Man Richer Than Otedola –Blessing Ofoegbu

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
When it comes to love, relationship and marriage, the choice of every woman differs. For Nollywood diva, Blessing Ofoegbu, who is still nursing a deep heartbreak, marrying a man richer than billionaire oil magnate, Femi Otedola, is her ultimate aim.

“I’m single and not in any relationship now, because I just broke up with my boyfriend a short while ago, so sexual urge is not my problem. However, when it’s time for marriage, I want a humble, God fearing, intelligent and bold man, and a man with good morals. I want a man with too much money. I want a man richer than (Femi) Otedola. I don’t want a stingy man. I want someone that will look at me and say ‘baby girl, you are worth eating my money’,” she told Inside Nollywood.

Trolololoooooooooooooooooooo, lolz

0 comments:

Post a Comment