NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Don't Give Up On God! Sunmbo Adeoye Says As She Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Sunmbo Adeoye has a story concerning this pregnancy we guess. The lady who became a mother for the 3rd time took to IG to share throwback photos of her acknowledging her baby was very active all through the journey and she is grateful to God. She wrote;

''Somebody pinch me 💙👶🏼👑 Forgeraboutit!THIS GOD IS TOO GOOD O🙌🏾 My baby bump routine was a rockstar's schedule... My prince was always up around noon, and partying in my womb till the wee hours of the morning😆. Even though I loved my bump🤰🏽, I’m so glad to finally have him in my arms🤱🏽. #36weeks #Tbt #BabyAdeoye #OurPrinceIsHere 💙👶🏼👑 ps: 📌DONT GIVE UP ON GOD.''




0 comments:

Post a Comment