NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Teebillz Apologises For Playing With N*de Girls At A Club

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Tiwa Savage's estranged husband, TeeblIzz has apologised for sharing a video of himself playing on his insta story as we earlier reported.

Sharing a photo of him watching his older son playing football on his IG page, papi wrote; I apologize to anyone I may have offended with my last post.Truth is it was a lapse in judgement. I haven’t been out in a while now and a few friends suggested I should just go have a little fun. I truly didn’t see anything wrong in the little fun but a few ppl have contacted me about how these images may come off wrong to ppl who do not know me and are quick to judge. I take full responsibility for my post but know it was all in good fun.Back to what is important, finding peace within, daddy duties and creating a better future for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment