NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday, May 20, 2019

Girl with 290,000 YouTube followers celebrated 12th birthday by buying BMW

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Speaking this week, while sitting inside the plush brown leather interior, Natthanan said: "I've been doing makeup every day since I was four years old, when I started to do makeup tutorials and post it on YouTube.

"I just felt like I enjoyed doing it and it became my dream to become a makeup artist.

"Every look I want to do, I just flow. Natural look, fancy look, special effects that I've learned from YouTube, I like to do, too.

"I went to London Fashion Week in April of 2018. My teacher gave me a really big opportunity to go there. I did the makeup for the models and for the kids, the young models, too.


"I want to be a makeup artist forever."

The youngster bought the car on Monday, April 8 for her birthday and as she'll need to wait another six years before getting a licence, will allow her mother, Natcha, and father, Rong, to drive the car.

Natthanan still dreams of buying herself a Porsche as the first car that she is able to drive.

Proud mum Natcha, 40, said: "We encourage and support Natthanan with her work, but we don't push her at all. We don't need to, because she loves doing makeup so much and she's very mature and organised.

"We're very proud of her and we will drive the car for now, to take her to makeup events and fashion shows. I'm sure that the first car she drives herself will be a Porshe."

0 comments:

Post a Comment