NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Kendall Jenner plots to kick Kourtney out of her house

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Kendall Jenner is growing sick and tired of having Kourtney Kardashian living with her, it emerges in this week's Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

Kourt moved in with her little sister after being evacuated due to spreading wildfires last November, and has been staying in the master bedroom with her three children, Mason, Penelope and Reign Disick.

But in a new clip from Sunday's show, Kendall, 23, is seen venting to momager Kris Jenner, as they try to figure out a way to get Kourtney to leave.

Speaking to her mum, model Kendall says: "I'm a little annoyed about something."


When Kris asked why, Kendall replied that while she 'loves hanging with her sister', she admits: "she's overstaying her welcome a bit."

Kris replies: "Oh boy," before acknowledging that Kendall must be "exhausted" from all the slumber parties.

She then tells Kendall: "You just have to say, 'Kourtney, I love you. But I need you to move back home.'"

Kendall baulks at this idea though as she is not keen on confronting Kourtney about moving out.

She tells her mum: "I hate confrontation, I really do. So, asking for her to leave makes me nervous.

"But I'm getting to the point where I have to have a conversation with her."





0 comments:

Post a Comment