NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Marrying you is the best decision I ever took! Akinwumi Adesina tells wife on their 35th wedding anniversary

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
The president of the African Development Bank, Akinwumi Adesina and his wife Grace Yemisi are celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary today. To mark their special day, Mr Akinwumi took to twitter to pour encomium on his wife. In his first tweet he wrote:

“Today is a special joyful day for me: 35 years ago I married my sweetheart, Grace Yemisi. I would not be who I am today without her. I will marry you again, honey, 35 times over. Happy 35th anniversary my sweetheart, rock and friend”.

In another tweet, he said:

“My sweetheart, we were so young, found love, and never looked back since 1981. Today as we celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary, I just want to thank you for marrying me. Marrying you is the best decision of my life! ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment