NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Saturday, July 27, 2019

My sons and I relate more as colleagues – Oga Bello

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Respected actor and movie producer, Adebayo Salami, fondly known as Oga Bello, has told Saturday Beats that he and his sons, also in the business of make-believe, relate more as colleagues than as family members.

The 66- year-old Kwara State-born former president of the Association of Nigerian Theatre Arts Practitioners, who is currently working on the third season of his new series currently airing on national and pay-television stations, said that even when at home, the professional relationship and understanding between him and his sons manifested more than their father to children rapport.

He said, “When I am on set with my sons, I see them more as colleagues. I see them as the professionals that they are.

“That relationship has grown to the extent that even when we are at home, despite the fact that they are my children, we relate like colleagues.”

Asked if he thought age had slowed him down and reduced the number of movies he featured in these days, the soft-spoken thespian said that his reduced involvement in film productions was as a result of other factors and not his age.

He added, “Age cannot slow me down. If people don’t see me in movies as much as they used to in the past, it could be because I don’t like the scripts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment