NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Woman's cheeky message for couple who woke her up while having s3x right in front of her home

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
People oooo, lol. Families in Plymstock certainly weren't happy when they were roused from their slumber at 4:30am last night - not to the sound of birds chirping, but to a man and a woman practising what they'd learnt about 'the birds and the bees'.

Plymouth Live reports that residents and their pets were woken in the early hours to the sounds of a couple having a "good time" outside their homes.

This news comes courtesy of a Facebook group called Plymouth Gossip girls, in which a woman shared a hilarious message for the "rude" pair.


She revealed their antics and urged the unknown duo to have a little more consideration for people sleeping "next time".

She wrote: "0430 this morning, I was rudely woken by a man and woman having s3x outside my house!

"They were very noisy about it, (even woke my dog from a deep sleep), she, a lot more than him, and the neighbours & I all know she had a 'good time'...twice."

The disgruntled home owner continued: "Anyway, if you were that woman (& I have a good description if you need reminding) please keep the noise down next time you think about having s3x in a residential street.

"For some context on the noise, the room I was in is at least 10 metres from where they were and there's a tree and bushes in between and I still heard everything!"

But while they may have ruined her sleep, it seems like she might have gotten the last laugh.

She added: "I also had great delight in lighting up my driveway and popping out to ask if they were finishing anytime soon so I could get back to sleep."

0 comments:

Post a Comment