NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Ronaldo's partner refers to the footballer as her HUSBAND in gushing post on her 26th birthday

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
In November, he stepped forward to shoot down rumours he'd tied the knot with his longtime partner Georgina Rodriguez during a secret ceremony in North Africa.

But Cristiano Ronaldo, 34, landed at the centre of such speculation once again on Monday, when the brunette beauty referred to him as her 'husband' in a gushing post celebrating her 26th birthday.

Sharing a snapshot of herself and Ronaldo posing with their children, Georgina wrote: 'Happy 2️⃣6️⃣ for me, very happy. I can't ask life more. Just a lot of health for my family and me and to always enjoy them.

'Thank you all for your congratulations, flowers and therefore love ✨ And Thank you to my husband for giving me the best of life, our children. I love you.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment