NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Mercy Aigbe Looking So "Take Away" In this new photos

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, talks about what inspires her fashion style and also describes her style in her recent chat with The Guardian Life.
Read Excerpts from her chat with Coco Anetor-Sokei below:

Besides your movies, your style has made Mercy Aigbe-Gentry a household name. What inspires your style?

I’m just someone who likes to look good. I really like people paying me compliments. I like it when I walk past people and they say, “Wow, she looks great”, and I love taking pictures. I always tell people I’m a photoholic. If you notice, the only social network I’m really active on is Instagram. So, my style is basically comfortable. I love being comfortable. But I understand that fashion isn’t always comfortable so I can get dressed up too. My style is also chic, and the event I’m attending also inspires what I wear.

See photos from the Magazine Cover below:



0 comments:

Post a Comment