NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 10

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here

mystory2

The shock of my life.
I met someone quite alright but it was Tunde’s friend. He excused
himself to go to the restroom when we were drinking outside (I
remembered his face). I don’t want to be rude, so I closed the door
(dint lock it). I kept singing at the back of my mind “I’m not gay”.
The guy introduced himself as ikechukwu but all his friends call him
IK for short. He started toasting me. I like you I love you… I will
really take care of you.. bla bla bla! then all of a sudden he started
running his hands all over my body. I was still in shock of the whole
scenario. Just looking like mumu until his hand touched my “OGA”. That
was when I flared up.
Me: I’m not gay my guy.. just stop it.
IK: nobody was… I will treat you good.
Me: (this guy fine oo) as you fine reach na guys you dey find when
girls plenty for outside.
IK: nobody fit satisfy me like the way men do.
Me: (trying to touch me again) I shouted at him, if you dare touch me
again; I swear I go kill you for here. You dey mad ni (very angry and
pointing to the sky)
I stood up and headed for the door that was when I remembered that I
dint removed the key from outside and we were locked inside. I asked
him how did he gets inside? He dint even answer me.
I dialled Tunde’s number but it was switched off. The time is now
20mins after 8pm. I sat down beside him and thinking how I’m going to
get out of here. My phone rang and my heart saddened when I saw the
call was from my dad.
I started begging him that he should allow me go…. Na dat day I know
say Konji na bastard….
Ik con dey do as if na me offend am… I Begged and Begged…. my mum
has started calling too…
Wahala dey oooo!
To Be Continued…

 

Read Episode 9 HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment