NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday, December 28, 2020

Footballer Peter Olayinka and 2019 Miss Tourism Nigeria, Yetunde Barnabas are engaged

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Nigerian footballer, Peter Olayinka, who plays as a striker for Slavia Prague in Czech Republic, and Miss Tourism Nigeria, 2019 Yetunde Barnabas who is now an actress are engaged.

Both the 25-year old footballer and the actress took to their respective Instagram pages to break the news.

Sharing loved-up photos of both of them, Olayinka wrote: 'With my OMALICHA NWA and she said YES TO ME. THANK YOU LOML.' 

Yetunde on her part wrote; "I SAID YES.... to the Love of my Life, King of my Heart, my Sunshine and my All in All. I Love you till the end of time...Good way to end 2020."

Yetunde was crowned Miss Tourism Nigeria in 2019.


0 comments:

Post a Comment