NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Loss of baby: Chrissy Teigen says she won't be pregnant again

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Chrissy Teigen admits she's "sad" she'll never be pregnant again.

The former model, 35, and husband John Legend, 41, revealed in an emotional statement in October that the pair had lost their baby son Jack.

And even though they're still navigating their way through the tragedy, Chrissy admits the sadness is still very much inside her as it hit her that she'll never be with child again.

Taking to Instagram, the mum-of-two - who shares daughter Luna and son Miles with John - shared a snap of the way her body looks now, noting that the bump is still there and visible.

"This is me and my body, just yesterday," she wrote. "Even though I’m no longer pregnant, every glance in the mirror reminds me of what could have been."

"And I have no idea why i still have this bump, honestly. It’s frustrating. But I’m proud of where this entire journey took my body and mind in other ways."

Chrissy admitted that although she and John won't welcome anymore kids, their two bundles of joy are the perfect life companions the pair need.

"I love being pregnant, so so much, and I’m sad I never will be again. But I am lucky to have two amazing little ones who are transforming into big little people more and more every single day. Anyhoo. Love u guys. Xx."


0 comments:

Post a Comment